Want instant traffic to your website? – just use Four “S” with website building.
Once a website for a small business that makes, for website visitors that they should work on creating a great user experience. How do they do that? They have a fast loading and mobile responsive, modern website with relevant content presented on providing a well structured website. The loss or that any errors or issues that a visitor should not prevent Google from crawling your website.
Today I’m sharing Google to build new websites have suggested some very powerful, we all are consumers of web content, we wish all users, which we forget as a material to meet needs, but all four “S” which is covered with speed, style, book, simple consist.
1) Speed – how upset we all website page takes forever to load and know when to wait for 3 seconds then we got back to the page.Google Mobile Page Speed tool research report says that the average load time of 19 seconds for mobile sites across the web. It is very long time. Usain Bolt can run 200m in 19.9s and go away from the website.What result would effect us? Obviously bad effects. The report also said Google 50% of visits to the mobile site is left over, the pages take longer to load up to 3 seconds.
Publishers whose mobile sites loaded in 5 seconds 2X earn more revenue than mobile ads for the sites loaded in 19 seconds. Now we have to do next?
Google says before we understand the speed of the site with the following resources to help and I’m using some links.
- Website page speed with this link– https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?_ga=1.246260423.218497806.1480579887 or www.webpagetest.org
- Website developing Kit – you can check the guidance – https://sites.google.com/a/webpagetest.org/docs/
- Use Asynchronous script – https://developers.google.com/speed/docs/insights/UseAsync
- Lazy load Images –https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/module/filter-lazyload-images
- Started with AMP HTML – https://www.ampproject.org/learn/about-amp/
- Mobile website speed tool kit which most helpful to us– https://adsense.googleblog.com/2016/10/increase-the-speed-of-your-mobile-site.html
Measure the performance of the mobile site.
Assess the impact of the various components of the motion.
In order to prioritize the mobile site to load.
Test, remeasure and repeat to improve speed mobile site.
2) Style – style should never be an afterthought. You and those you find something that looks good and nice to interact with.
Content style and advertising Style: There are two main components to the genre.
First: the content style
Great websites pages and across platforms are able to maintain a consistent style. Stability when interacting with your content gives them a sense of belonging.
- Select a color scheme and stick to it
- Choose a layout and stick to it
- Pick a theme and stick to it
Stick it – we can not stress this enough.
Industry continues to migrate to mobile-first perspective, consistency across device types and platforms becomes increasingly important. Responsive web design is changing the overall look and feel without compromising the user experience or to adapt to different device sizes enables your site.
Are you ready for the challenge, and see responsive design. The Internet has made it to this beautiful old a site without stripping was almost impossible to monetize. Good News? It’s 2016 and you make a profit and have the ability to maintain the style of your site.
When applying advertising makes sense for you and your users think about.
- that automatically adapt to the user’s screen size considered liable ads
- View the Native Ads are right for your site. If so, you modify the look and feel of your site match can
- to interact with its users more relevant content, allowing more matching material units
Here is a sample of a native advertising design.
The most important thing is to complement the content of your site, use of advertisements. Since content is king, to make sure that you format your users find what they are looking at and easy to navigate to that is important, it includes ads on your site.
Where natural breaks or at the user’s attention may have been reduced advertising space. Not only will improve the user experience, but also can stimulate a higher CTR and increase audience engagement.
3) scroll – Magic scrolls. It is an infinite, eternal, fully loaded content stream. To click, to wait for a page to load small ‘next’ with his huge thumb is no need to navigate. It’s all right here, the content is just waiting for you to consume.There are, of course, some caveats before developing an infinite scroll. Like almost everything online, it is not a one size fits all solution.
Infinite scrolling is good for …
UGC content publishers with constantly evolving • – the drink, Facebook, Pinterest.
- Sites with long article or tutorial. Any click the ‘More’ or ‘page 2’ no longer wants. It is just too dang hard.
- pagination publishers using a slideshow. Consider instead a lazy loading infinite scroll. Users like it.
- Consider mobile first publishers (are not we all?!).
watch out for …crawler errors and SEO effect and infinite scrolling to find a friendly, check out this article.
4) Simple – Keep it simple, folks.This rule is most everyth
It comes to consuming digital content, we are a generation of hungry hippo. We headlines, pieces, want concise and clear information. We streamlined design to reduce material and with easy navigation.
Tips on keeping it simple
This friendly touch. What’s easier than that?
Bullet points make your content easily consumable
Be brief sign-ups. If your site requires users to register or sign-in, a minimum investment requirements to maintain or speed up the process for adding a Google sign-in option
So there you have it; User experience four’s: speed, scroll, style, simple
Tag: adsense, google adsense, google adwords, google adwords login, google keyword tool