How to prevent overheating of the smartphones?
Rapidly add processing power and large battery fast charging technology with packing smartphones, users often encounter situations when certain actions during the heat on their smartphones. This can be during charging / playing, 4K material recording or when using heavy apps .
However, in most cases overheating is a hardware issue, there are also some tips that you can follow to ensure that your smartphone can not overheat.
- smarphone charge on a hard surface – When charging your best smartphone, put of on a hard surface instead of on a bed or sofa which absorb heat, because heat is emitted gets trapped inside and even more heated smartphone.
- Remove Case– Keeping a smartphone cover case trap heat emitted from handsets and so removing it may somewhat reduce overheating.
- Remove Unused Apps– Remove some apps which are drain on processing power & graphics, these apps too heat up device because such as playing in background and add the processing power’s drain out – This additional processing power results in overheating of the device.
- Avoid from Sunlight– Users also do not keep handset under direct sunlight especially plastic back panel which is too heating under sunlight, because your smartphone are bound to heat up by sunlight along with all the processing power to run in the background
- Avoid charging overnight- Many of us leave overnight to charge our smartphones. Keeping overnight charge smartphones not only affects the ability of your battery in the long run, but also heats up the device. In cases where the smartphone has exploded due to overcharging the battery.
- Don’t use third party charger & battery – Third party charger and battery which is too effected or heating up to your smart phones, not only batteries, but also somewhat chargers with different wattage heat up your smartphones.
Tag: best smartphone, best smartphone 2015, smartphone, smartphones, verizon smartphones