Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s third extension of cabinet ministry
Only after the third expansion of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Cabinet, the most talk now is that what kind of ministry will be available. In today’s expansion, 4 Minister of State has been given the rank of Cabinet Minister and 9 new Ministers of State have been appointed. After the swearing-in ceremony of Rashtrapati Bhavan, everyone was given charge of the ministries. It is a different matter that PM Narendra Modi had already decided all. He left for China by doing all this.
So far, Piyush Goyal has been given the responsibility of the Ministry of Railways, while information about staying with Finance Minister Arun Jaitley is also being received, while the Ministry of Defense has been given to Nirmala Sitharaman. He will be the first female defense minister of the country. Suresh Prabhu, who quit the railway minister, has been made a minister of commerce. It is being told that Arun Jaitley will join the meeting in Japan as Defense Minister. This program was already fixed.
Petroleum Ministry is maintained near Dharmendra Pradhan, while Smriti Irani has been given the responsibility of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. Narendra Tomar was also given the charge of the Ministry of Rural Development and Mining. He is also a minister of Panchayati Raj. Right there Nitin Gadkari has been given the Ministry of Ganges and Water Resources. They will have the Ministry of Roads and Transportation. It is clear that this ministry has been withdrawn from Uma Bharti. Uma Bharti will have the ministry of cleanliness and drinking water.
KJ Alphasso has been given the Ministry of Environment, RK Singh, Ministry of Power, Hardeep Puri and Housing Development Ministry. Puri, Alfonso and Singh have been made ministers of independent charge.
Modi Cabinet has found some changes in Ministry department-
- Nirmala Sitharaman will be the new defense minister
- Suresh Prabhu will be the new Commerce Minister of the country
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting to Smriti Irani
- Piyush Goyal’s Ministry of Railways
- Gadkari’s Ganga and Water Resources Ministry too
- Narendra Tomar’s Rural Development and Mining
- Narendra Tomar will also be the Panchayat Minister
- Ministry of Uma Bharti Sanitation and Drinking Water
- Hardeep Puri’s Housing and Urban Development
- Electricity and alternative energy to RK Singh
- Ministry of Environment on KJ Alphonse
- Puri, Singh, Alphonso Minister of State for Independent Charge
- Kalraj Mishra’s ministry near Giriraj Singh
- Giriraj, Ministry of Small and Medium Enterprises
- Rajavardhana Rathore, Ministry of Youth and Sports
- State Minister of State for Information Broadcasting will also be Minister
- Vijay Goyal will be Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs
- Shiv Pratap Shukla was made Minister of State for Finance
- Anant Hegde Minister of State for Skill Development
- Gajendra Shekhawat Minister of State for Agriculture
In the Narendra Modi Cabinet, new faces of Kerala, Karnataka, Delhi, Rajasthan, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh have been given place. It is being told that all this preparation has been done keeping in view the ‘Mission 2019’. Earlier, the party president had a meeting with the MPs about ‘Mission 350+’. Swearing-in ceremony was held in Rashtrapati Bhawan. Promotion has been given to Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, Nirmala Sitharaman, Piyush Goyal and Dharmendra Pradhan. He has been given the cabinet rank of the Minister of State. Anant Hegde, Virendra Kumar and Hardev Singh Puri have been made ministers.
Former Mumbai Police Commissioner and Satyapal Singh, MP from Baghpat and former Home Secretary and MLA from Bihar’s Aara, RK Singh has also been made the minister. Gajendra Singh, Alphonas Kannathnam, Shiv Pratap Shukla and Ashwini Chaube have also been made ministers. In this reshuffle no associate team was formed from the minister.