There are many places in India where you are good for health,
Why we have chosen these places?
- Because there pollution and natural climate is extra ordinary.
- City infrastructure character is plan wise.
- Air Quality of Sulfur dioxide and oxides of nitrogen is minimum from other small and metro mega city. Air quality under National ambient air quality standards India.
- Road and Traffic characteristics are very well maintained.
- Water quality of rivers and natural resources drinking water is healthiest and digestive.
- Noise pollution which is very drastic pollution due to heavy vehicles and industrial growth, these city’s noise pollution is nominal from other cities as per Central Pollution Control Board.
- Mentioned all the cities abide GUIDELINES ON ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT OF CONSTRUCTION & DEMOLITION (C & D) WASTES.
- All the city project maintained on Environmental Information System on GIS Platform under Central Pollution Control Board Ministry of Environment & Forests.
- City Municipality or corporation abide the rules of Guidelines for Disposal of Thermoset Plastic Waste including Sheet moulding compound (SMC)/Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP).
- Vehicular growth is one of the main key, because all other cities and mega cities vehicle registration growth on limitless.